California – The company manufactures and network equipment Cisco Systems Inc. will buy security firm Sourcefire. Companies based in San Jose, California that want to expand their business network security sector.
According to the Head of Business Development Cisco, Hilton Romanski, the company wanted to find a target security firm to grow its business. “We look at the major players security business, Sourcefire apparently the most fitting,” she said on Tuesday (23/7) local time.
With this purchase, the shares of each Sourcefire will be priced at U.S. $ 76. Sourcefire’s stock price jumped 28 percent from Monday’s closing price, U.S. $ 59.08.
Cisco is now focused on the security sector. They will mengenjot safety factor in the hardware, software and cloud. Sourcefire is strong in the security sector, especially the matter of detecting and protecting against any attacks.
According to analysts, this penjuala is expensive but worth it. Because in the security market, the market pie Cisco rivals such as Juniper Networks seized Inc., Check Point Software Technologies, and Palo Alto Networks Inc.. But Cisco reluctant to let market. Cisco Security Head Chris Young said the company will not stop until I can be a pioneer in the field of security.
With this acquisition, research firm IDC rate, Cisco should reach growth of as much as 7.8 percent. Brian White, analyst at Topeka Capital Markets judge, with this acquisition, the kinds of large competitors Dell and Hewlett Packard will also provide bid security for their clients.
- Gateway DX4870-UB2B
- Graphics Card Asus GTX660-DC2T-2GD5
- The Normal Program announces 2015-16 article encourages
- Toshiba launches 6 New Notebooks at Once
- Intel Core i7 HEDT Ivy Bridge-E Bakal Dirilis Sebelum Tanggal 11 September 2013 Mendatang
- Cisco’s acquisition of Sourcefire Rp 27 Trillion
- IDF San Francisco 2013: Intel to unveil new product optimizations
- Fun Employee Recognition Ideas
- Problemsolving Paper Writing Ways
- Microsoft Denies Spying Issues Skype
- Google Play now Become the World’s Greatest Defeat Application Store App Store
- Just how to Research Essays
- Facebook Hashtags Not Catching on With Consumers
- Nokia Asha Series 4 Can Now WhatsApp
- Microsoft readies IE 11 for Windows 7, too