California – The company manufactures and network equipment Cisco Systems Inc. will buy security firm Sourcefire. Companies based in San Jose, California that want to expand their business network security sector.
According to the Head of Business Development Cisco, Hilton Romanski, the company wanted to find a target security firm to grow its business. “We look at the major players security business, Sourcefire apparently the most fitting,” she said on Tuesday (23/7) local time.
With this purchase, the shares of each Sourcefire will be priced at U.S. $ 76. Sourcefire’s stock price jumped 28 percent from Monday’s closing price, U.S. $ 59.08.
Cisco is now focused on the security sector. They will mengenjot safety factor in the hardware, software and cloud. Sourcefire is strong in the security sector, especially the matter of detecting and protecting against any attacks.
According to analysts, this penjuala is expensive but worth it. Because in the security market, the market pie Cisco rivals such as Juniper Networks seized Inc., Check Point Software Technologies, and Palo Alto Networks Inc.. But Cisco reluctant to let market. Cisco Security Head Chris Young said the company will not stop until I can be a pioneer in the field of security.
With this acquisition, research firm IDC rate, Cisco should reach growth of as much as 7.8 percent. Brian White, analyst at Topeka Capital Markets judge, with this acquisition, the kinds of large competitors Dell and Hewlett Packard will also provide bid security for their clients.
- Why companies worldwide perspective to cloud services?
- Intel’s new CEO and Atom chip face uphill climb to mobility
- What to Write-In a Birthday-Card for a Best-Friend
- How to Compose an Article About Yourself
- Content Matters to Create About
- Olive Garden Provides Contract for Writing Match.
- Controlling the Faculty Weight and also the Work Load
- How exactly to Measure the Student’s Success
- Either way, a reason is people cheat.
- Methods to Shop for your Dissertation
- Lawyer Plugin for WordPress Promises Legal Resources and Nationwide Attorney Network
- LG Optimus F3 from Virgin Mobile USA Touts Advanced User Experience and Functionality, with No Contract
- If You Read One Article About Options, Read This One
- The details behind Green Tea Extract. How can you be helped by it