The news about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 made it make gadget lovers curious. But this time the latest news about the hardware that is brought by the phablet. Of existing leaks, the device will reportedly be embedded RAM with a capacity of up to 3 GB.
Leaks from Slashgear did make a lot of people by surprise. But if the news is true, then the Galaxy Note 3 will be the first mobile device that is equipped with a capacity of 3 GB of RAM and a relatively very large.
Just a note, smart mobile devices and premium phablet circulating lately generally use 2 GB of RAM. Meanwhile, the Galaxy Note 3 screen size of 59.9 inches is predicted to have a Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) with the kind of super AMOLED display panel.
The size of a half-inch larger than its predecessor, the Galaxy Note 2, which has a 5.5-inch landscape display. As for the Galaxy Note to be launched in 2011 and carries the 5.3-inch screen. Body Galaxy Note 3 allegedly bit slimmer than its predecessor. If the Galaxy Note 2 has a weight of 182 grams, the Galaxy Note 3 little lighter by 180 grams with a thickness of 8 mm.
Just like the Galaxy S4, there will be two versions of the Galaxy Note 3, which was launched to the market. In a particular market, this device will be armed with the Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 800. As in other markets, will use processors made by Samsung’s own Exynos SoC Octa 5.
- Getting to know Jack Dorsey, the Twitter Author
- The Best Advice About Companies I’ve Ever Written
- The 10 Most Unanswered Questions about Options
- Practical and Helpful Tips: Resources
- Smart Tips For Uncovering Services
- A 10-Point Plan for Tips (Without Being Overwhelmed)
- Case Study: My Experience With Services
- A Beginners Guide To Experts
- 5 Takeaways That I Learned About Software
- What Research About Resources Can Teach You
- How I Became An Expert on Doctors
- A Quick Overlook of Resources – Your Cheatsheet
- The Art of Mastering Businesses
- Interesting Research on Services – What No One Ever Told You
- Customkoozies: 10 Mistakes that Most People Make