The news about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 made it make gadget lovers curious. But this time the latest news about the hardware that is brought by the phablet. Of existing leaks, the device will reportedly be embedded RAM with a capacity of up to 3 GB.
Leaks from Slashgear did make a lot of people by surprise. But if the news is true, then the Galaxy Note 3 will be the first mobile device that is equipped with a capacity of 3 GB of RAM and a relatively very large.
Just a note, smart mobile devices and premium phablet circulating lately generally use 2 GB of RAM. Meanwhile, the Galaxy Note 3 screen size of 59.9 inches is predicted to have a Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) with the kind of super AMOLED display panel.
The size of a half-inch larger than its predecessor, the Galaxy Note 2, which has a 5.5-inch landscape display. As for the Galaxy Note to be launched in 2011 and carries the 5.3-inch screen. Body Galaxy Note 3 allegedly bit slimmer than its predecessor. If the Galaxy Note 2 has a weight of 182 grams, the Galaxy Note 3 little lighter by 180 grams with a thickness of 8 mm.
Just like the Galaxy S4, there will be two versions of the Galaxy Note 3, which was launched to the market. In a particular market, this device will be armed with the Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 800. As in other markets, will use processors made by Samsung’s own Exynos SoC Octa 5.
- Security – My Most Valuable Tips
- Services – My Most Valuable Advice
- What Has Changed Recently With Services?
- Short Course on Transportation – Getting to Square 1
- A Beginners Guide To Products
- The Best Advice on Moving I’ve found
- The Way To Make The Most Of Your Pay Day Loan
- Looking On The Bright Side of Businesses
- Incredible Lessons I’ve Learned About Houses
- News For This Month: Insulation
- Repairs: 10 Mistakes that Most People Make
- Getting Creative With Plans Advice
- Getting To The Point – Resources
- The Best Advice About Services I’ve Ever Written
- The Best Advice About Pinback I’ve Ever Written