Monitor resolution of 3840×2160 pixels, aka 4K is still expensive, but it seems to have become one of the dream stuff PC users. This week Microsoft decided to show off a PC that is designed to run 3 monitors into a single 4K display using AMD Eyefinity technology.
The three monitors are the 32-inch 4K monitor Sharp PN-K321, each of which cost nearly U.S. $ 5,000 (U.S. $ 51.3 million). AMD HD7970 graphics card uses DirectCU II. After playing a racing game Dirt 3 on Windows 8 in the third screen with a refresh rate of 30Hz, Microsoft decided to run the game in 60Hz mode and three monitors combined into one display. AMD actually create a custom driver package, add two graphics cards and a custom power systems. They even expressed do not try it at home.
As a result, they were able to run the game Dirt 3 with framerate 62-67 frames per second in all three Sharp 4K monitor with a refresh rate of 60Hz setting and the overall setting in High mode except shadow detail and particles. That is, the total resolution is 11520×2160 pixels (24.9 megapixels). Multiplied by 60 fps, meaning that every second there are 1.492992 billion pixels processed fruit.
- Getting to know Jack Dorsey, the Twitter Author
- The Best Advice About Companies I’ve Ever Written
- The 10 Most Unanswered Questions about Options
- Practical and Helpful Tips: Resources
- Smart Tips For Uncovering Services
- A 10-Point Plan for Tips (Without Being Overwhelmed)
- Case Study: My Experience With Services
- A Beginners Guide To Experts
- 5 Takeaways That I Learned About Software
- What Research About Resources Can Teach You
- How I Became An Expert on Doctors
- A Quick Overlook of Resources – Your Cheatsheet
- The Art of Mastering Businesses
- Interesting Research on Services – What No One Ever Told You
- Customkoozies: 10 Mistakes that Most People Make