Monitor resolution of 3840×2160 pixels, aka 4K is still expensive, but it seems to have become one of the dream stuff PC users. This week Microsoft decided to show off a PC that is designed to run 3 monitors into a single 4K display using AMD Eyefinity technology.
The three monitors are the 32-inch 4K monitor Sharp PN-K321, each of which cost nearly U.S. $ 5,000 (U.S. $ 51.3 million). AMD HD7970 graphics card uses DirectCU II. After playing a racing game Dirt 3 on Windows 8 in the third screen with a refresh rate of 30Hz, Microsoft decided to run the game in 60Hz mode and three monitors combined into one display. AMD actually create a custom driver package, add two graphics cards and a custom power systems. They even expressed do not try it at home.
As a result, they were able to run the game Dirt 3 with framerate 62-67 frames per second in all three Sharp 4K monitor with a refresh rate of 60Hz setting and the overall setting in High mode except shadow detail and particles. That is, the total resolution is 11520×2160 pixels (24.9 megapixels). Multiplied by 60 fps, meaning that every second there are 1.492992 billion pixels processed fruit.
- Talk Nokia Lumia Excellence 1020
- EECO – Electrical Equipment Company
- iOS Beta 7 Is Software The Most High adoption rate
- Businesses – My Most Valuable Tips
- Smart Tips For Uncovering Experts
- 3 Lessons Learned: Options
- The Art of Mastering Resources
- The 10 Rules of Signs And How Learn More
- Short Course on Sales – What You Need To Know
- A Quick History of Services
- A Brief Rundown of Websites
- Halcyon Software Announces Record and Playback V11
- Digital Storm VELOCE, 13.3-inch Gaming Laptop With Intel’s Haswell CPU & GPU NVIDIA GTX 765M Plus 8GB RAM
- Take advantage of travelers Google Google Maps
- Get Pay Day Loan Inquiries Resolved Here