Kansas – Some telecommunications companies in the United States, such as Verizon, AT & T and Sprint are currently in the process of major reform efforts on a smart phone that is now being loved, Samsung Galaxy S4. Although there is no official announcement from them, any reports from various sources stating the same thing.
According to a report quoted by CNET site, with updates on Samsung Galaxy S4 users can move apps from internal storage to microSD card. This capability can empty the internal storage. So that the performance can be optimized.
Other updates to security software yitu Samsung Knox and bootloader. Developmental changes are also located in the settings are easy to apply and other additional software.
Users of Samsung Galaxy S4, just need to wait for an official announcement about this renewal. Sprint and AT & T amid spreading rumors this renewal. While Verizon is working on desktop software via Samsung Kies.
- Gateway DX4870-UB2B
- Graphics Card Asus GTX660-DC2T-2GD5
- The Normal Program announces 2015-16 article encourages
- Toshiba launches 6 New Notebooks at Once
- Intel Core i7 HEDT Ivy Bridge-E Bakal Dirilis Sebelum Tanggal 11 September 2013 Mendatang
- Cisco’s acquisition of Sourcefire Rp 27 Trillion
- IDF San Francisco 2013: Intel to unveil new product optimizations
- Fun Employee Recognition Ideas
- Problemsolving Paper Writing Ways
- Microsoft Denies Spying Issues Skype
- Google Play now Become the World’s Greatest Defeat Application Store App Store
- Just how to Research Essays
- Facebook Hashtags Not Catching on With Consumers
- Nokia Asha Series 4 Can Now WhatsApp
- Microsoft readies IE 11 for Windows 7, too