Mozilla has just released Firefox 22 browser with integrated support for 3D gaming, video calls, and file sharing. Thus, application developers can create applications that can run in the browser without the need to use third party plugins.
Firefox has aged 15 years, and according to vice president of Firefox Engineering, Johnathan Nightingale, the browser has changed in terms of how people use it. Browser applications have been the key to connect to the internet and used to locate information and software, and therefore the present browser must be built for the needs of people and how they use them more quickly.
To highlight the potential of this feature, Mozilla has made a 3D game called BananaBread. This game utilizing WebRTC, asm.js, WebGL, and Emscripten.
via The Next Web
- Getting to know Jack Dorsey, the Twitter Author
- The Best Advice About Companies I’ve Ever Written
- The 10 Most Unanswered Questions about Options
- Practical and Helpful Tips: Resources
- Smart Tips For Uncovering Services
- A 10-Point Plan for Tips (Without Being Overwhelmed)
- Case Study: My Experience With Services
- A Beginners Guide To Experts
- 5 Takeaways That I Learned About Software
- What Research About Resources Can Teach You
- How I Became An Expert on Doctors
- A Quick Overlook of Resources – Your Cheatsheet
- The Art of Mastering Businesses
- Interesting Research on Services – What No One Ever Told You
- Customkoozies: 10 Mistakes that Most People Make