Mozilla has just released Firefox 22 browser with integrated support for 3D gaming, video calls, and file sharing. Thus, application developers can create applications that can run in the browser without the need to use third party plugins.
Firefox has aged 15 years, and according to vice president of Firefox Engineering, Johnathan Nightingale, the browser has changed in terms of how people use it. Browser applications have been the key to connect to the internet and used to locate information and software, and therefore the present browser must be built for the needs of people and how they use them more quickly.
To highlight the potential of this feature, Mozilla has made a 3D game called BananaBread. This game utilizing WebRTC, asm.js, WebGL, and Emscripten.
via The Next Web
- Talk Nokia Lumia Excellence 1020
- EECO – Electrical Equipment Company
- iOS Beta 7 Is Software The Most High adoption rate
- Businesses – My Most Valuable Tips
- Smart Tips For Uncovering Experts
- 3 Lessons Learned: Options
- The Art of Mastering Resources
- The 10 Rules of Signs And How Learn More
- Short Course on Sales – What You Need To Know
- A Quick History of Services
- A Brief Rundown of Websites
- Halcyon Software Announces Record and Playback V11
- Digital Storm VELOCE, 13.3-inch Gaming Laptop With Intel’s Haswell CPU & GPU NVIDIA GTX 765M Plus 8GB RAM
- Take advantage of travelers Google Google Maps
- Get Pay Day Loan Inquiries Resolved Here