JAKARTA – Toshiba continues to flood the market with the latest line of notebooks. Unmitigated, the Japanese manufacturer is introducing six champion as well as to the Indonesian market.
Toshiba seems to deliberately give broad options to consumers on the need for a portable PC. Six new hero is introduced, among others, Z10t Portege, Qosmio X70, S40 Satellite, Satellite P50, Satellite C40, and Satellite L40.
“Purity, Metal, Functional Elegance, Intuition, and Technology. Those are some basic designs that we apply to our newest line of laptops,” said Gregory Beh, Product Specialist, PC Product Marketing, Computer Systems Division, Toshiba Singapore, in Introducing New Toshiba Notebook PC’s Line Up, in Jakarta, Thursday (07/04/2013).
He added that the six portable PC is Toshiba’s line up of products that are available in the market this month. “This year we are still concentrating on notebooks,” said Beh.
- Gateway DX4870-UB2B
- Graphics Card Asus GTX660-DC2T-2GD5
- The Normal Program announces 2015-16 article encourages
- Toshiba launches 6 New Notebooks at Once
- Intel Core i7 HEDT Ivy Bridge-E Bakal Dirilis Sebelum Tanggal 11 September 2013 Mendatang
- Cisco’s acquisition of Sourcefire Rp 27 Trillion
- IDF San Francisco 2013: Intel to unveil new product optimizations
- Fun Employee Recognition Ideas
- Problemsolving Paper Writing Ways
- Microsoft Denies Spying Issues Skype
- Google Play now Become the World’s Greatest Defeat Application Store App Store
- Just how to Research Essays
- Facebook Hashtags Not Catching on With Consumers
- Nokia Asha Series 4 Can Now WhatsApp
- Microsoft readies IE 11 for Windows 7, too